The Funeral Lady will fill out a FREE Funeral Planning Guide with you
Planning your own funeral can provide peace of mind to you and your family. When you plan in advance, you are letting your loved ones know exactly what your wishes are and this will ease the burden of decision making on those left behind. In addition, when a Planning Guide is created, you will be providing important information for those that will need it.
These services are FREE
- Your wishes are put in writing
- Education on what funeral options are available
- Education on cost savings
- Prepare estimates and cost comparisons
- Education on finding cemetery requirements
- Education on what to plan ahead for
- Education on reading pricelists
- Assist in pre-registration with Veterans cemeteries
- Education on Living Will applications
- Education how to protect your money from the nursing home
- Help prepare for any funeral home you choose
- You do not have to have a funeral home designated
- Work with Estate Planning Attorneys
- Work with Financial Advisors
- Education on the maximum amount of money Minnesota will allow you to protect
- Assist you with your needs to help make the process easier
- Provide an opportunity to set up a protected funeral fund
- Establish a “roadmap” for your family to follow at your death
The meeting will take approximately an hour to an hour-and-a-half. You will receive the FREE Planning Guide when the meeting is over.
Follow up meetings and calls are available if your needs change or if you have questions.
Feel free to download my brochures