We Plan for Many Major Life Events
Think about all the big life events that require considerable planning to ensure a positive impact on the participants and others involved. •Births •Baptisms •Birthdays •Graduations •Promotions •Retirement •Marriage •Christenings •Anniversaries •Employment •Relocations •Honors. It seems absurd to think of waiting until the last minute to plan for these important, significant events.
However, What About Planning for Death?
Death is of course, unpleasant to discuss and potentially more devastating than any other event. It has the greatest impact on the most people. Yet, we sometimes fail to plan for it. Usually we don’t handle life events by doing nothing and leaving the outcome to chance. Why do we fail for what is perhaps the most devastating and inevitable life event of all – death?
Why do Caring People Pre-Arrange?
How many things have you insured against in your lifetime? Oddly enough, all the things we insure against may never happen. Auto insurance, home insurance, medical insurance. But, when one talks about final arrangements, the only certainty in life, no one thinks to insure the inevitable. It only makes sense, for so many reasons.
The Benefits of Pre-Arranging
- It takes the burden off your loved ones.
- It allows you to put your thoughts in writing.
- You can select every aspect of your funeral now so as to alleviate your family to guess what you want.
- Provide peace of mind, knowing you are not making anyone responsible for your last wishes.
- Customize your plan and take advantage of the benefits of pre-paying.
- You plan together, not alone.
- Helps prevent emotional overspending.
Feel free to download my brochures